Are You Entitled To Compensation?

Know where you stand today by getting FREE initial advice from our team of specialist personal injury lawyers.

Lodging A Claim

To pursue a compensation claim for injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident, notice must be given against the Compulsory Third Party Insurer (CTP) of the vehicle at most at fault for the accident.

Reporting The Accident

Motor vehicle accidents resulting in injury, by law, must be reported to the police. Failure to do so may hinder or adversely affect your rights to pursue a compensation claim in the future.

Obtain Legal Advice

We stress the importance of securing yours rights to pursue a compensation claim in the future in the event that your injuries prove ongoing.

Who Is Eligible?

Persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents are entitled to pursue a claim for compensation if:

Make A Claim

If you have any questions, or want to see if you are entitled to a claim, we can schedule a free, non-obligation consult to help you explore your options.

Alternatively, you can call us anytime.

If you have any questions... We are available